Without further ado…
1. The granola at Foster’s in Durham, NC will always be my favorite brunch food.
2. I hate when people eat loud/crunchy food and chew it loudly.
3. I didn’t eat much shellfish growing up, but now LOVE oysters and mussels.
4. When people ask what I do, I say “political communication.” I don’t think there has been a time that I haven’t had to explain WTF that means.
5. I met the BF on New Years in 2008/2009. It makes our anniversary really easy to remember.
6. I get a lot of pride through my awesome friends. I love being able to say that I have a friend who dances for San Francisco Ballet, a friend who is a reporter at ABC News and a brother with a PhD from MIT.
7. I’m Jewish, but have always had a soft spot for the Christmas season. Dating a Christian gives me a good excuse to listen to Christmas music and decorate a tree (although our tree-topper is a stained glass Jewish star).
8. I used to wear a chunky silver ring from Argentina on my ring finger, but got so many questions about being engaged that I took it off. I don’t thing rings look good on my other fingers, so now I’m sad to only wear one ring on the right hand ring finger.
9. I used to be really organized and have a lot of lists, and have become less so in recent years. It’s been both a good and a bad thing…
10. In the next two months I’ll be visiting San Diego, San Francisco, St. Louis and New Orleans. Really excited for all of them!