1. I’m flying to San Diego for four days tomorrow, and then will have almost a week at home with my family! Can’t wait!
2. I love dim sum. Real dim sum with the carts. Luckily, there’s lots of dim sum in San Francisco.
3. Apparently I’ve been to the San Diego Zoo once when I was really little, but I don’t remember it. I’m excited to re-visit it next week.
4. I’m running a 5k Turkey Trot with my high school friend Casey. This will be my longest run since August. Oops.
5. I always say that I’m going to stop at In ‘n Out when I go home, but I don’t think I’ve actually been for a Double Double in a few years. Maybe this time?
6. Visiting home and seeing high school friends means I will spend at least one night this next week in a hot tub with a drink in my hand. I’m not complaining.
7. While I’m in California, the BF will be celebrating Thanksgiving with my cousins in DC. Awww.
8. I’m going to Alice Waters’ Chez Panisse for dinner next week and am really excited about eating at this California gem that has been so influential in the fresh/local cooking movement.